The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I think I *REALLY* like almost everything. Our old title graphic was better though, in the upper left. The new one just doesn't feel as organic and "planted tanky", but maybe that's just me. :)

Great job Kyle! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I think I *REALLY* like almost everything. Our old title graphic was better though, in the upper left. The new one just doesn't feel as organic and "planted tanky", but maybe that's just me. :)

Great job Kyle! Keep up the good work!
"Planted tanky?" :hihi: I agree, we do need a good logo.

·
Registered
420 Posts
It's cool (brighter/cleaner), but it looks too "default" and less customized.

Is that the logo? It reminds me of the "Recycle" logo.

The Theme could use some green and graphics :icon_idea

·
Registered
712 Posts
since we're throwing out opinions/nits...heh
- way too much blue. even blue font!? blue is my favorite color, but it's overkill
- the open space on the left side of the forum start page resulting from the login stuff is annoying. if you've got a small monitor or laptop, it's just wasted space.

<add>
- logout button is difficult to find. after searching for a minute, i found it at the bottom of the page in small font.

·
Registered
444 Posts
YUK :eek: Did this site get hacked? :icon_conf

The blue is not a great color for reading. It is sore on the eyes.

You're all correct, the old logo was certainly better.

What happened here? :confused:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm surprised nobody has suggested having a contest for the new banner logo! What do you guys and gals think? There are plenty of uber-talented people here - I'm sure somebody can come up with a killer banner. The new one reminds me, don't ask why, of a rubber ducky and that little tug boat. It looks like a banner for a children's website, or a Windows XP recycling center. What's with the arrow??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.