The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
My fiancee is from Tinton Falls. Flew there for a visit once. :icon_neut Still not sure how I feel about the place haha. Then I kidnapped him up and over to BC. Maybe next time I'm in the area I'll check out some of the LFS, any suggestions?

·
Registered
524 Posts
My fiancee is from Tinton Falls. Flew there for a visit once. :icon_neut Still not sure how I feel about the place haha. Then I kidnapped him up and over to BC. Maybe next time I'm in the area I'll check out some of the LFS, any suggestions?
Absolutely fish in Clifton. Check them out: www.absolutelyfish.com They have this awesome zero edge reef tank here: http://www.absolutelyfish.com/cam.php

Jtown here, or Jefferson if you're not from Jtown.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Bergenfield here...
Hit it up to route 4 aquarium, we are back in business!
Mike (F22) always has good healthy livestock and is quite knowledgeable to boot. I've driven almost an hour one way to get fish and supplies from him.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Not trying to bump an "old" thread, but seeing as how this board isn't very busy and this is still on the first page, I don't feel bad ;)

Freehold area here. Get most of my plants, fish, and accessories from Tropiquarium on Rt 35 in Ocean Twp.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.