The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I have been on SCAPE for some time now but just moved to Chicago so I thought I'd join here and get to know more about the hobby out in the Mid-west.

If anyone in downtown Chicago wants to let me know where the good stuff is at that'd be much appreciated! lol

I'm a ten min walk from Old Town Aquarium so that's cool and I have also checked out NewWorld Fish I think it is. So far they're the only ones I've seen who sell shrimp. Thanks for reading! Here is a link to the newest tank I am setting up here. Feedback and advice is always welcome!

Stingrayness's 12g Long Journal!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome! Really Old Town is the best of downtown, nearby would be Golden Aqaurium (south of Chinatown) and New Fish (Wicker Park). Haven't been to the Petco's out in Dtown but the Petco by me (HIP - harlem irving plaza) sells cherries, amano, and ghost shrimps along with some plants.

·
Registered
143 Posts
there is an upcoming swap meet by GCCA on march 6.... good stuff .. try their website at gcca dot net

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! Really Old Town is the best of downtown, nearby would be Golden Aqaurium (south of Chinatown) and New Fish (Wicker Park). Haven't been to the Petco's out in Dtown but the Petco by me (HIP - harlem irving plaza) sells cherries, amano, and ghost shrimps along with some plants.
Thank you! I know what I'm doing tomorrow lol

Bump:
there is an upcoming swap meet by GCCA on march 6.... good stuff .. try their website at gcca dot net
Awesome thanks for letting me know! That looks super sweet, I'll need to find some sort of carpool or something hopefully to get there lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.