The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all! I have been keeping aquariums off and on for at least 15yrs. I'm most comfortable with reef tanks. Longest running tank right now is 11 years old. That being said I have decided to go the planted route with my new tank. Current setup is Red Sea Reefer 88 gallon. Two Radion x15 FW fixtures. I have ordered the GLA system, but it has not shipped yet. All the babling aside I am going to attempt to add a picture of the tank currently. Also thank you for a great form and all the experience on here. The cichlid aquarium is the one we have had going for 11 years. My wife and I split the daily duties on it. The last picture is me doing the "spring remodel"

Forum*

Attachments

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Hey all! I have been keeping aquariums off and on for at least 15yrs. I'm most comfortable with reef tanks. Longest running tank right now is 11 years old. That being said I have decided to go the planted route with my new tank. Current setup is Red Sea Reefer 88 gallon. Two Radion x15 FW fixtures. I have ordered the GLA system, but it has not shipped yet. All the babling aside I am going to attempt to add a picture of the tank currently. Also thank you for a great form and all the experience on here. The cichlid aquarium is the one we have had going for 11 years. My wife and I split the daily duties on it. The last picture is me doing the "spring remodel"

Forum*
Welcome BigBud,

Thank you for making my morning with that last picture!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The Planted Tank Forum has and continues to help me understand a lot of what I know about the fish and plant keeping hobby. There is worlds of information on here and always someone that can help you through an issue. Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.