The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking here for a little while, and finally decided to post. Most of the tanks I've seen here are unbelievable, and I'm almost ashamed to post mine, but I'd like to get constructive criticism. I currently have a 75gal, 29gal, 20gal and couple of 10gals. The three larger ones are the only planted ones. Well, without further adieu, here are my tanks...

75gal

29gal

20gal (long)

·
►◊Ö Ï Ç◊◄
965 Posts
Your tanks look better than mine LOL.. Welcome to PTF I really like the stump in the 20 long though looks real nice.
If it would not be any trouble could I see more info on the tanks as in lighting,Co2 ect..

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I guess I could have added that...

The 75gal has a 48" Odeyessa T5x2 strip and a shop light with two 48" 25w bulbs. I have a 2-ltr DIY CO2 system fed into the venturi of an AC powerhead. Current inhabitants are: 1 PB Discus, 1 Angel, 2 Neons, 2 RummyNose, 1 Panda Cory, 1 SAE, 1 Bolivian Ram and a bunch of snails. Plants consist of Hygrophila polisperma "Ceylon", Hydrocotyle verticillata, Echinodorus cordifolius, Echinodorus bleheri, Sagittaria subulata, Vallisneria americana and Cryptocoryne wendtii

The 29gal has a 30" Coralife Freshwater Aqualight T-5 with an 18w Colormax Full-Spectrum and an 18w 6700k Plant Lamp. It also has a 2-ltr DIY CO2 system fed into a powerhead. Current inhabitants are: 2 PK Gouramis, 2 SAE, 3 Zebra Danios, 1 Peppered Cory and some snails. Plants consist of Marsilea hirsuta, Alternanthera reineckii, Lobelia cardinalis, Echinodorus x barthii, Echinodorus bleheri, Sagittaria subulata, Echinodorus "Kleiner bar", Rotala rotundifolia and Hygrophila difformis.

The 20gal (long) has 4 screw in CF bulbs and no CO2. Current inhabitants are: 5 Serpae Tetra, 2 Schwartz Corys, 2 Peppered Corys, 1 Oto and of course some more snails. Plants consist of Hygrophila polisperma "Ceylon", Echinodorus bleheri, Sagittaria subulata and Cryptocoryne wendtii.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts