1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi thanks for the welcome forgot to say what i got for a setup
so i have a 29 gallon red cherry shrimp tank just got rid of my 55
in process of purchusing a new one

so the 29 has about maybe 100 or so shrimp with black sand and some swords for now waiting for my co2 kit to come and some dwarf baby tears,red floating plants also don't know the name but i will try to put up some pics of the tank when i get home thanks everyone

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
looks great. i love the way the black substrate contrasts with yur shrimp.

suggestions:
the middle of your tank looks empty though. and maybe a little bit of ground cover of somesort. and the stuff you have on the sides of your tank look big enough that you could stick your heater and filter behind it to make your tank look more natural. and maybe something on the glass on the backround to hide the wall and the wires behind the tank.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks great. i love the way the black substrate contrasts with yur shrimp.

suggestions:
the middle of your tank looks empty though. and maybe a little bit of ground cover of somesort. and the stuff you have on the sides of your tank look big enough that you could stick your heater and filter behind it to make your tank look more natural. and maybe something on the glass on the backround to hide the wall and the wires behind the tank.
thanks i am waiting for some dwraft baby tears for the foreground and should be planting more to cover up the sponge filter and heater hopfully they come in tomorrow lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.