The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Very well done. Love dem Masdevallia orchids. I have them outdoors in pots. The Anthuriums and Tillandsia look great. What is that Tillandsia near the top? With black body and red leaves?
You might add some of the Lycopodium and Huperzia..the blue ones would do great in that terrarium. Or the Elaphoglossum ferns..collectibles. Congratulations.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very well done. Love dem Masdevallia orchids. I have them outdoors in pots. The Anthuriums and Tillandsia look great. What is that Tillandsia near the top? With black body and red leaves?
You might add some of the Lycopodium and Huperzia..the blue ones would do great in that terrarium. Or the Elaphoglossum ferns..collectibles. Congratulations.
Thank you for your reply and suggestion
Near the top should be a kind of bromelioideae.Vriesea.Cocotalansii?Vriesea Flammea?
My English is not very good.I don't know if you can understand it...😅

·
Registered
400 Posts
Ah,no wonder it doesn't look like any Tillandsia I've seen,it's not a Tillandsia-ha. Nice Vriesea..one to look for.
It's something to sit and watch and think when you've got something as detailed as that terrarium going.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.