The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pleased to announce that the current Plant/Fish Profiles have been completely revamped and updated.

The new profiles are now completely integrated into the forum and all comments, image uploads, and profile additions are tracked with your username.

All registered forum users have the ability to add new profiles, upload images, and comment on all profiles.

There will be a group of Profile Moderators which approve new Profiles and images. These moderators also have the ability to edit currently existing profiles.

I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Yoink, Wasserpest, CampCreekTexas, and Wö£fëñxXx for helping me test as well as porting over all the old profiles!

So without further ado:

myPlants: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/myplants/
myFish: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/myfish/

·
Registered
434 Posts
is there something wrong with the fish profile ?

i click add profile and i get this Fatal error: Call to undefined function isAdmin() in /usr/sites/plantedtank.net/www/htdocs/forums/myFish.php on line 390 :confused:

·
Registered
574 Posts
I am sure its something when the software was updated. Kyle will get to it.

I verified all your pictures that you posted, so all the profiles should be up to date with all your photos.
Great!

I'll add a profile for German Gold Ram once its fixed.

J

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Are you encouraging hobbyist points of view? or do you want more with breeding etc beyond an anecdotal point of view? I can add scads for behavior and params, but am lacking in some of hte more comprehensive information for breeding.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
The template that is there has alot of info that you can provide. I would presume that on some species, things were left off if the info wasn't available. If you think you can add something that will "spice" it up, go for it! Its a fish forum, how much can you screw it up? LOL! :icon_mrgr

·
Registered
15 Posts
Uploading picture problems

I am unable to add a picture to a fish profile or add a pic of my tank in the tank tracker.
I know the images are small enough.
When I got to manage my images, what I was trying to upload is there. It is just not recognized or added to my tank or fish profiles.

Thanks for the help.

·
Are these real?
15,696 Posts
Since the last post in 2011, this website has seen many changes. Unfortunately, with that some of the existing functionality has stopped to work as intended, and has not been restored so far.
If you have an interest in getting the fish and plant profiles restored, accessible, and update-able, post a thread in the "Planted Help Desk" section for the admins to respond to. Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.