The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the following Cryps as samples from Florida Aquatic Nurseries so i could photograph them for a magazine. The plants were free, but I paid 50 dollars for the overnight shipping. I am just trying to get part of that back.

I am offering each of the plants, (I only have one of each) for $5 plus $6.00 for priority mail shipping. One person can take them all, or not, first come first serve. Payment by paypal to [email protected] Contact me faster at the same email than PMing me.

The following photos are of the actual plants

C. albida SoLd

same plant in a tank

cryptocoryne tonkinensis Sold

C parva potted pending

same plant

C affinis SOLD

not pictured;

C. willisii
C. petchii, yes, i know its syn for something else

unidentified Cryp; possibly nuri, or hudori..something lke that. I have no idea. The leaves are undulated, dark red on both sides with markings on the top side. There are actually two plants, one attached to the other, both 8 to 12 inches and each with 3 or 4 leaves. FAN recieved the plant from Singapore by accident. Nobody knows what it is is. It is unique looking. Healthy, long white roots. $15.00

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think i answered everyone. Nobody wants the mystery cryp! what if its some extremely rare cryp that people have been looking for a hundred years...

:eek:

OK, I will take a photo tommorrow. I'm going home.

BTW, I also have LARGE usteriana, some blassi, and really nice undulata potted...

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was going to do this tommorrow, but what the hey, i'm on a roll here!

Here are photos of the mystery cryp, i accidently broke off the daughter plant while taking these, so now its officially two plants for the price of one!

the leaves are really dark red on both sides

close up of a top side leaf

here is the underside of the leaf

cool huh! Maybe i will just keep it... but I would kill it..

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
parva is bought and paid for, the mystery Cryp, which I am told may be albida brown, is pending!

That means all that is left is the willissii and petchii, which aren;t anything special, i think I will just give them to one of the buyers... so that means we are done here folks! Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well you are the third person who has asked me that, so I am going to ask florida aquatic if they will let me have any more. I will let you know.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ALL plants are now sold. You can see these photos in the March 2010 issue of Freshwater and Marine Aquarium magazine in a feature article I wrote Cryptocorynes, 50 years in the aquarium!

I know March sounds far away, but it actually goes to print in January.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.