The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Water Vertebrate Organism Aquatic plant Pet supply

First real tank^ whoops put in wrong spot the ten gallon is my first tank I made with real knowledge of tanks. Will give future stocking/plant names if you want.

I have this guy who is my real first tank. He had gone through some fin rot and is recovering. unfortunatley had no plants for a while added the Anubias/moss driftwood today from my 10g and a piece of hornwort Which will be going back to the 10g. Bad diet of cheap betta pellets that I now realize are a chocking hazard. Hope to make better soon. Yes that is a one gallon but he lived in a cup that was to cold and had no filter.

Plant Leaf Organism Botany Wood

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks. Moved a plant a few inches and it looks so much more full lol it was cramped. Getting a pre filter sponge and maybe a sponge filter to mature and possibly upgrade the betta tank. If I can convince certain people in the household it’s a good idea. Will be adding 6 CPDs on Monday. Ver excited favorite fish. Waiting for 15-20 wild neocardania Shrimp, a chestnut mystery snail, 3 tank bRed french blue star Endlers, and some coral moss. Want to raise daphnia but don’t know if I’ll be able to. Maybe send a full tank pic of your 10g?

Oops never mind there is one

Pretty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts