The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you see that male on top of that female 3 pics of them in a row. then in the fourth one she jumps out from under him. I think thats the best pic the one after they seperated.

·
Registered
845 Posts
OMG! That was alot of pics! LOL You have some nice high grade CRS. Are you keeping those with that low grade one you have pictured first, all together?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I keep them together So far. most of the high grade are to young for breeding. The first few pictures is a low grade female that just delivered. I found 4 high grade babies.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Please take this for the constructive criticism it is. The shrimp are very nice, the pictures are almost nice. I wouldn't keep a single one of them because they simply aren't in focus. I'm not sure what kind of camera you have or what your settings were but they just weren't quite right. If it's a point and shoot then I'd say that mostly explains it (although you can get some nice shots with a point and shoot). If your new camera is a dSLR then you just need to practice a bit more and you'll get beautiful shots. Anyhow, very nice plants and shrimp.

Brian

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nice shrimp! But Color Me Blue is right. You need to put a 56K warning in the title so you don't blow up anyone's computer, lol. I kept trying to read the comments but they kept popping down from new pictures, :icon_lol:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OLYMPUS EVOLT E500 WITH 50MM MACRO LENS it is brand new. i never barrowed used or even put my hands on one other than in the store. I manually set my iso, wb, and shutter speed the only thing i set in auto was the focus! if you look only at the subject it is in focus not the surroundings. i did not use a tripod. so i was moving plus i shake like a leaf on a windy day. thanks for committing all: do you remember this tank in http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/shrimp/42906-lets-see-your-shrimp-aquariums.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts