1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Ah huh. Bored are we :D?

·
Banned
582 Posts
I have finally completed years of research and development into a revolutionary C02 device that requires NO tanks, NO yeast and NO expensive equipment.

Better place your orders now!

chaz

Straw_02 - C02 for the Masses!
This would be a great way to punish the kid(s) when they don't clean their rooms or when they misbehave.

·
Registered
862 Posts
too bad ya couldn't harness all the hot air in this thread. It would be enough to keep my plants happy for a LONG time. That being said, I will soon post a thread where you can DIY that contraption for twice what it costs to buy it.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
You can laugh, but several years ago it was listed on the KRIB as a serious alternative to low tech C02. Look it up, its still there.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I hook it up to an inflated ballon with a fitting setup for a needle valve I got from Rexx. I just get up every morning and inflate the ballon after I feed the fish. Works Sweet... cost me almost nothing. I will post pictures later....

Cheers, Whitepine

·
Registered
862 Posts
I swear I read about a guy who exhaled into a garbage bag until it was full and then placed an airpump inside the bag and sealed it around the cord and an air line and then stuck an air stone in his tank and let 'er rip...
He may have been full of bull or crazy or maybe he's so crazy brilliant it just blew your mind!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts