The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so what i have right now is diy paintball co2... well im too broke to buy a proper regulator for my new 5lb bottle i just got.... so what i need is an adapter to go from 5lb bottle to paintball co2 thread.... pantball tank thread is 5/8-18UNF-2B...... i cant find anything anywhere to change my 5lbbottle thread with an adapter to the paintball tank if anyone knows anything PLEASE let me know.... looking for the thread size of co2 bottle or if anyone knows where i can get an adapter!!! TIA

·
Registered
618 Posts
I have the adapter that is already been described!! a different member has it and sent the same link to me! I know the other member and I both use on it on #20 co2 tanks! It's awesome and for $10 bucks you can't go wrong.. I mean I did the whole paintball thing when I started out and after so many months and doing 3 refills on a 24oz tank I was like nope!! So couldn't afford a new regulator bought that and it does the job!! Look on craiglists you can find bigger tanks for cheap...I mean if the places around you do refills and not exchanges then a shiny tank is nice but if they don't get a not so good looking one and you won't have to worry about testing and inspections of it staying up to date..all personal choice but any who good luck

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i bought 2 5 lbs bottles 1 full one empty for 80$

1 - 4 of 4 Posts