The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im new to most of this but i would like to tell everyone what i have and get some critiques, ok here is my set up my tank is a 20g tall and long tank but fairly cube like, i have a 30g aquaclear power filter a 150 watt thermometer and a 6000k on bar flora life light,
my fish, 5x zebra danios 3x amano shrimo 2x sunburst wag platy (clearance fish) and an albino cory cat. then i have one horn wart two java ferns and two banana plants, my substrate is just gravel and i have some rainbow rock and a pot for my cory to hide in. my tank has been cycled for three weeks thats when i added my platies and cory to try and kick start my cycle. my tanks parameters are great and have had no issues i did get one bad danio from the store that didnt make the move. i will be posting pics soon and hope to get great feedback.:)

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry about the crappy shots but here is the idea i am putting better pics on later it is lightly planted with 8 fish i might take out my five danios to make room for calmer prettier fish dont worry im not killing them i have a second tank, the first pic is my albino cory hes awesome

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.