The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Off to a good start I'd say. If anything, I would move the wood over to the right about 4-6 inches so as not to have too centered of a focal point. You could also make something of a hill to one side or the other, probably the right again since you've already got a small jungle on the left, just for added depth and topography. Moss looks really great on wood too. Good luck!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Off to a good start I'd say. If anything, I would move the wood over to the right about 4-6 inches so as not to have too centered of a focal point. You could also make something of a hill to one side or the other, probably the right again since you've already got a small jungle on the left, just for added depth and topography. Moss looks really great on wood too. Good luck!
Yes I think your right I'm going to be moving the wood more to the right and I have moss in my other tank that I'm going to tie to the wood tonight and make a nice slope of maybe about 3.5 to 4 inch in the back right corner I have another tank with aquasoil cycling just for that. Was also thinking of doing a color back of black or white I don't know what color right now may just have to try both.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
you need a much bigger and long piece of DW for this tank. you dont even have to buy it just go find something fitting.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just some pictures I will be getting a background tomorrow of black so I will have more pictures tomorrow!

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
Nice start! If you don't mind me asking...what kind of on/off valve and needle valve are you using? Do you turn it off every night? If you do, when you open it the next morning do you have to adjust the needle valve again? Or does it maintain the bps you want?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice start! If you don't mind me asking...what kind of on/off valve and needle valve are you using? Do you turn it off every night? If you do, when you open it the next morning do you have to adjust the needle valve again? Or does it maintain the bps you want?
The regulator is made by aqualife and all I do is have it come on in the morning and off at night. I run 2 bps right now and I haven't had to adjust it in the last 3 weeks since I started the tank.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts