The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I just had a few deaths.... 2 of my neons died, one jumped out and one is spinning in circles... The other 8 look fine. I picked up 4 neons to add to my small school on Saturday. I didn't Q them..... My mistake I know. My question is; Does anyone know how to treat the remainding fish? There are no spots, bumps or even any loss of color on them what so ever. The one fish that is spinning will spin, sink to the bottom, freak out, spin and twist while swimming.

Any ideas what this could be? I don't think it's NTD

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not that high to be honest. Well, as far as I can tell. Maybe I will bring the drop checker down from my 75g and check. I am just using DIY CO2 at about 1-2bps. It's a 29g with 2x18watt 6700k T5s. All of my other fish seem fine. I did start droping the photo time to 4hrs a day last week do to some algea issue.

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too late.... I just went down to check on the drop checker and he was a gonner...... I just hope it's not some sort of parisite or somthing that will spread to the other fish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.