The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello cichlid lovers,

Recently I have been on a detective mission. Mission to find out who damaged the ventral fins of my alpha Sumbu shell male.
While on my quest, I was keeping a sharp and close eye on my tank. So while doing that, I thought why not to make a video of what I am seeing.
And yes, I did find out who is the culprit. To find out, watch the video yourself :)

This was my second attempt at making video. Please let me know if you could notice the slow mo part in the vid.
Thanks,
Sumer.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Nice video. Very nice close up of the fry. The Slow Motion was of the Sumba Comps in the early part of the video, correct?

My Multies dig till they hit bottom. The mound they've made currently is at least 6 inches tall. I try keeping Crypts in with them, but they dig them out. Even ones established for over a year.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Love it! The shot of the fry is great. These will be my next tank.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. I am glad you all liked the vid :)

Nice video. Very nice close up of the fry. The Slow Motion was of the Sumba Comps in the early part of the video, correct?

My Multies dig till they hit bottom. The mound they've made currently is at least 6 inches tall. I try keeping Crypts in with them, but they dig them out. Even ones established for over a year.
the slow mo starts at around 2:40-ish..
I need to do something to make it more obvious. Adobe premiere pro is a giant software. It will take me some time to learn it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Great vid and great tang tank. Do your multies attack your hand while doing maintenance? My brevis are relentless when breeding, even drawing blood at times. Lil sob!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.