The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster. Thanks in advance for any help/advice!

I have a Burkert 0201 solenoid (6V, DC, 4W) as pictured below. It has a molded-in power cord with brown, blue and green/yellow leads and spade connectors. Housing is unable to be opened.

My question: can I connect the lead wires directly to a wall plug and be done with it or do I need to use something like a converter or something else? If so, which type? Would 6V, 1A work?

The datasheet (linked as PDF below) shows these operating voltages: AC 24, 230, 240V and DC 12, 24V and power consumption AC 6V/9V and DC 4W. What does this mean?

I have no real experience with electric devices like this and am finding conflicting information online. Help! :crying:

Attachments

·
Plant Clown
4,735 Posts
Unfortunately, the "FLNSCH" means the mount is designed for use with a special manifold. I don't think you'll be able to use that solenoid, at least not without spending a lot more money on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.