The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
I'll check them out, this may be another one but I'm looking for height verification. Has a good looking wrinkle leaf.

anubias barteri coffeefolia
I have an anubias barteri coffeefolia. It is a center piece for sure. It is 6" tall and 8" wide.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
There are a lot of anubias species that stay short (some get monstrous like gigantea) whats the height range you're looking for (under 7" taller than 3", etc)?
I found the anubias wiki helpful when looking for info on heights (had to convert cm to inches but Google has an easy to use converter for us lazy people who don't want to do math XP)

·
Banned
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I have an anubias barteri coffeefolia. It is a center piece for sure. It is 6" tall and 8" wide.
I think I'll try one :)

There are a lot of anubias species that stay short (some get monstrous like gigantea) whats the height range you're looking for (under 7" taller than 3", etc)?
I found the anubias wiki helpful when looking for info on heights (had to convert cm to inches but Google has an easy to use converter for us lazy people who don't want to do math XP)
I've read through so much info I think I'm going batty

But that Google converter is a godsend :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.