The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am on a limited budget and need a larger co2 system!

the JBL systems are so expensive at 250 quid

At the moment I am running one of those hobby kits with a small 95g canister on my 60litre tank. I am wanting a larger 500G canister with a regulator and solenoid so that its sorted and long lasting. I have been looking at all in one regulator and solenoid units from HK like this one [Ebay Link Removed]

However I worry about the quality of these. Then I was wondering about the aqua medic solenoid? and the 500g jbl canister for around 60 quid which should last about 4 months.

Can anyone help with a suggestion or anything?

Thanks.

·
Plant Clown
4,729 Posts
I'd suggest building your own using Ebay purchases primarily, and then whatever in-country manufacturers are available for the rest.

However, if you prefer, you can look through the sales threads and send PM's to a few of the sellers here asking if they'd be willing to ship to the UK. I'm positive you can find somebody willing.

·
Algae Grower
6,444 Posts
F
I'd suggest building your own using Ebay purchases primarily, and then whatever in-country manufacturers are available for the rest.

However, if you prefer, you can look through the sales threads and send PM's to a few of the sellers here asking if they'd be willing to ship to the UK. I'm positive you can find somebody willing.
I feel i should add that US cga-320 fittings and our solenoids won't work over seas and a solution would need to be worked out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts