The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

The bid is closing to an end soon for this item. AQUATEK CO2 Regulator Solenoid Emitter System. Please let me know if it's a good item as well as the deal. It cost 67.99 + shipping.

SMITH 30-150-580 ARGON CO2 REGULATOR (33.33 +shipping)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Take a look at Left_C's Victor Pimp club thread it has a *ton* of good info on not only Victor reg's but other brands and everything you need to get a kit together.

I would recommend contacting Left_C via his thread and asking for help on a good dual stage Victor reg and then buy Sumo's "Post Body Kit" for everything else except the cylinder which you should be able to find locally cheap or if all else fails buy one from greenleafaquariums.com.

I'f your looking for a really good beginner pre-built kit then greenleafaquariums would be the place I'd start tho the price will be around $300 - $400. If I was going to get one of his kits I'd look at the "Primo CO2 System" with a 10lb cylinder just because the pH controller isn't needed.

- Brad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.