The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so My baby blue jack dempsey is going to be growing soon out of my 25g cube and will be hopefully in his permenant home soon, a 36x24x24 tank with epic flow and hardscape will be decent, however I hate cichlid tanks without plants because people fear their monster will eat or uproot the plants, well i' going to plant the plants that can't be tied down and i'm going to use robust fast growing plants, my favorite of all being the amazon sword, even as a 1 inch baby my jack dempsey likes to eat them, which i don't mind, good for him fending for himself, can't blame the guy since i only feed him live food, sorry for rambling =p anyway was wondering if someone could walk me through potting some amazon swords to where it won't matter if they get uprooted, I would love to use the expanded clay balls but can't find them if someone knows were please let me know, any tips appreciated, also and tips for plants that can atleast survive with my jd and maybe some convicts please let me know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.