The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yeah thats the one thing I forgot hahah will be changed today! Should I leave the centre open like that?

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Left side looks good.

Need some rock or wood to create a graduation up to the crypts. In nature you have low plants and tall plants.

For background I like to use fabric. For many choices and easy to change. Just tape it on with gorilla tape. I found putting a T8 under counter strip behind the tank brings out the natural color.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Left side looks good.

Need some rock or wood to create a graduation up to the crypts. In nature you have low plants and tall plants.

For background I like to use fabric. For many choices and easy to change. Just tape it on with gorilla tape. I found putting a T8 under counter strip behind the tank brings out the natural color.
so you think adding some rocks to the right side where the crypts are? any suggestions on sizes.. or type?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Some suggestions

1) Move the rocks to the right side with plants.
2) Arrange plants on right in semi-circle around rocks
3) Black background
4) Separate filters to sides using driftwood on left and plants on right to hide their intake.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok will do! ill post another picture later today when I've had the chance....should I move the rocks and move the moss as well?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I really like the look of a fuller back ground and some mid range stuff(rock/wood) splitting it from the foreground, so possibly putting the swords in the back corner putting the rocks/wood in front of it and getting a easy foreground plant to carpet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts