The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I use to have planted tanks, but mostly ran them with power compact lighting. Right now I'm making my 75g into a planted tank again but using T5HO lights. I have the current nova extreme 8x54 watt fixture but will only be running 3 bulbs for the planted tank. I have very few plants in the tank at the moment.

I was using this fixture on a 90g saltwater tank. I'm trying to order new tubes from foster & smith for this tank, but not sure which ones to order. Any advice you can give me on selecting lights would be appreciated.

I would also be willing to trade this fixture with someone for the nova extreme t5h0 4x54 watt fixture if you throw in a few plants and MTS with the deal. Perfer someone close by. I'm in MS about 20 minutes from Memphis TN.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I have a similar fixture from AH Supply. With their reflectors and good CO2, I have more than enough light on a 4 foot 72 gallon tank. I actually have 4 x 55 watts, but I don't have to turn the other two fixtures on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.