The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently i have been noticing that a lot of my plants are starting to get holes in the leaves, new leaves are coming in yellower than usual, old leaves get ragged and new leaves on my e. tenellus just disentigrate. ive narrowed my deficiencies down to potassium, iron, and nitrogen. i will take care of the potassium with greg watson ferts, but for iron and nitrogen i need some recommenations on what i should dose/add so i can have beautiful plants again!! thanks!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just switched to pressurized co2 about two weeks ago which slowed some of the effects i am seeing down. i dose kno3 regularly so i am leaning more towards an iron deficiency

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea you and i both wish!! :biggrin: 1200ft-lbs of torque sounds mighty nice in a little car like that!

·
Banned
5,009 Posts
When I was 17 there was a new one in the show room at the Ford dealership. 427 and all the goodies. That thing had drool spots all over it but you couldn't touch it because of the aluminum fenders. The price ~$7000!

Have you seen the 1966 SHELBY COBRA 427 "SUPER SNAKE" ? I saw it a few months back. $5mil
Barrett-Jackson - The World's Greatest Collector Car Events
Shelby Cobra sells for $5.5 million - Automotive - MSNBC.com
Ford Mustang Blog - Mustang News » Blog Archive » Carroll Shelby’s Super Snake Sells For Record $5 Million Dollars
TheMustangNews.com - $5,000,000 Shelby Super Snake

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that car is a beast too :proud: and to be able to drive something carroll shelby owned would be an honor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.