1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will be buying this.

CSM+B
Mono Potassium Phosphate
Barr's GH Booster(i dont think i need to add this as my water is hard or do i need it)
Potassium Nitrate: this item is 99.3% KNO3 Potassium Nitrate, which has 13.75% Nitrogen, 0% Phosphorous, 46% Potassium

what else do i need.

thanks to Hoppy for the extra help.

can i use regular water to mix them or do i need RO water.

thank you

·
Registered
904 Posts

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for the links jjp2 but my answer is still not given about if those are all the things i needed for my plants. or is there anything else that need to be added to the tank.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone please

i really need to buy them very soon. it would be nice if anyone could answer the question. no more links please as i wont able to understand them all the way. all i wanted to know is, if whatever am buying is all that i need or there is more?.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
I don't think you'll need the gh booster if your water is hard already. I'd skip that. Then, the only other thing you don't have listed is K2SO4 (Potassium sulfate). I'm not saying you'll necessarily need that, as many other people don't dose it, but if you ever stop dosing nitrates, say, due to a large bioload that you eventually have in the tank, there won't be a whole lot of K in your fert regimen.

Other than that, you should be set. As far as mixing the ferts in water, I don't do that personally. I just dry dose. But if I were to mix up a solution, I would use distilled water, because tank water would contain little critters that might cause the solution to spoil faster. I really don't know if this is the case, though.

Hope that helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.