The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I got couple of questions :)

First:
I got this cryptocoryne wendtii that I don't think it growing well. I just replanted it and some leaves are melting which I know is normal but even before that some leaves seem to be kinda small?! Is it the way this crypt is or is it missing some nutrients?
I will be getting some root tabs soon since it's about time I need to put some new ones in.

Second thing is I need some suggestion with my Anubias well an area of my Anubias to be correct. I'm talking about this part of the rhizome

I had to cut some leaves of it due to bad damage and algae, it didn't really bother me before but since I turned my drift wood around it's right there looking at me and it's not that pretty. So is there any way to make new leaves grow on it? Like maybe if I do small incision with a razor blade? Or should I just cut off this part, I really don't want to cut it off because that part of the drift wood has a hole and that's were I put the Anubias originally but if thats the only option I guess I could cut off new growth that is on the other side.

Thanks for all the help :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.