The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the pic of this tank looking for ideas on a new room divider tank. Basically, I just purchased a new home and have space to place a tank in the middle of two rooms as a divider. It can be anywhere from 6'-8' long and about 24"-30" wide. I loved the look of this tank and was thinking of building something very similar. I like the look of the tank only being half filled with plants growing out of the water. This is a plus with the wife also since she thinks it will complement our home. If anyone has info on this tank please share. Also, can you help me identify all the plants in the tank?

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
I found the pic of this tank looking for ideas on a new room divider tank. Basically, I just purchased a new home and have space to place a tank in the middle of two rooms as a divider. It can be anywhere from 6'-8' long and about 24"-30" wide. I loved the look of this tank and was thinking of building something very similar. I like the look of the tank only being half filled with plants growing out of the water. This is a plus with the wife also since she thinks it will complement our home. If anyone has info on this tank please share. Also, can you help me identify all the plants in the tank?
It's somewhere in Japan. Looks to be custom made with low iron glass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.