The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After perusing for awhile through my iPhone App Store I realized there is a serious lack of a good iOS fish store or fish breeding game. Maybe I missed it, but I just don't see a quality game. I think it could do well but I have no experience in this realm of software

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
I like Insaniquarium. You can play it online. Uh... it's one of those click very rapidly games, if you're into those. Also, it's kind of quirky, which I enjoy.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really want a game for iOS or android. Some sort of an app like game.

I have tried fish tycoon where you can breed fish and run a fish store. Game has been around forever. It was pretty crappy then and still pretty crappy now. I think you could probably sell it for 2.99 and make a good amount off it. I can't imagine what a well made game promoted on aquarium forums would do. Wish i knew more about software

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So i re-downloaded it.... my feelings still persist. I cant get over a platy and a clown fish being the same tank, just doesnt look right!

·
Registered
467 Posts
So i re-downloaded it.... my feelings still persist. I cant get over a platy and a clown fish being the same tank, just doesnt look right!
What you do is buy a goat fish and breed it with other fish to make weird looking ones

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

1 - 19 of 19 Posts