So I've had this planted setup for about 6 months now, and just about went through a whole 10lb tanks of co2. I was hoping to have a balance by now with my dosing regime, but I still have a few plants that are battling some serious bba (see attached pics). Here's the specs I have going so far:
- Current Satellite Pro lighting (8 hour photo period).
- 2 BBS CO2 on a PH controller set to no lower than 6.2 (shut it off at night since plants don't use it then)
- 30% Water change every Sunday.
- Dose 1 capful of Seachem Flourish after water change + 1 cap of excel
- Monday - 1 Cap of potassium + 1 cap excel
- Tuesday - 1 Cap of Iron + 1 cap excel
- Wedensday - 1 cap of trace, 1 cap of potassium, 1 cap of excel, and 1 cap of phosphorous.
- Thursday- 1 cap of Iron, + 1 cap of excel
- Friday - 1 cap of Potassium + cap of excel
- Saturday - 1 cap of Iron + cap of excel
83.1 KB Views: 118
77 KB Views: 134
67.1 KB Views: 121
61 KB Views: 127
53.1 KB Views: 126