The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im going with 3 t8s i was wondering if i can do 3 single tube fixtures instead of a triple tube fixture if it would matter or not, i see an ad on craigslist for single tubs ones for 5 bucks each thats why i ask

·
Registered
319 Posts
if they fit i can't c any reason why not. in fact having 3 separate fixtures gives you the option of not having them on all at once all the time.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if they fit i can't c any reason why not. in fact having 3 separate fixtures gives you the option of not having them on all at once all the time.
kk, just not sure what temp of bulbs to get, i know i should have atleast one 6700k right? i have cabomba,wisteria,moneywort,baby tears,anacharis, and like 3 others idk the names of

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah im not sure either, and tbh im not sure about getting these as they dont have a reflector on the inside of them, and id have 3 plugs to plug in the wall, id like to get a triple tube but i def dont feel like paying retail for one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.