The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm not exactly new to the planted tanks but I have been on hiatus for about 2 years. Well here it is 2 years later and I hare reset up my 75 gallon tank, and I'm not exactly happy with the scape. Not sure if it's just that I'm inpatient and have given it enough time to grow in or if it's just crap..
So. Please take a look at my photos and tell me what you think. Please forgive the upside photos no matter what I did they were upside down.
Water Plant Green Pet supply Wood
Water Plant Plant community Vertebrate Green
Plant Plant community Botany Pet supply Rectangle

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Looks like a good start! Going to have to re learn patience lol. You'll have to come visit me, any plants your looking for? I have a trimming that needs done, I'll hook you up since your local: -)

-Chris

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thaks ya you would think being a geologist i would have lots of patience.

What do you need to trim I'm always looking for plants. I think I may setup my 20 long again as a shrimp tank, one I get back from my next field job.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Thaks ya you would think being a geologist i would have lots of patience.

What do you need to trim I'm always looking for plants. I think I may setup my 20 long again as a shrimp tank, one I get back from my next field job.

Got lots lol, have a bunch of
Amazon swords, marbled, sunset hygro, star grass, crypts very large ones, marisela minuta. And a few more lol my plant tank is being over run!

-Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts