The Planted Tank Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Sweet layout!

With the tank covers the little steel inserts just clip onto the rim and provide a pedestal for a sheet of glass that has a hole in it to lay on.

I don't think they really counted on anyone wanting to ugly their tank with it.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Love the pics!
Just so you know, SAEs will eat moss
I added two to my new setup and haevnt seen them act towards the moss yet. They kind of go everywhere but the moss. I think they are a hit and miss type fish.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Great tank, I have seen this in a portuguese forum. ;)

I think I am the culprit for bringing some portuguese people here since I posted a few links to this forum in the portuguese one hehe

Keep us updated, bom trabalho e boa sorte :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hi there.

here goes an update of my Aqua.
as you can see my baby has already 2 weeks, and is doing very well.

it count with a cleaning team which i have already made referençe, the picture is functioning in full and i finished to place the botton, as you will be able to see in the last photo here are the photos.

here are the photos:

here is a register of the picture it´s a "DIY" it counts with 2 digital clock´s and 1 manual, has 1 digital controler temperature of with aprobe.
it´s evident that without the aid of the member Mario Jorge this would never be possivel.

AS i was saying the SAES does the cleaning of the "cuba" and don´t do any damage for now.

there is a generality already with "background" placed

as you can see the flora has grown at a wild rhythm, they will be here soon for "pruning"

Best regards

Manu33.

·
Registered
477 Posts
you should turn off all but aquarium lights, and fiddle with the focal length and exposure on your camera until you get a true green color, such like that is seen in the background of thoose ada product pictures you took

nice tank, would be even nicer to seen the true colors!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Felix, its a journal, not a photoshoot for competition.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm in love with your rock choice. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Hello.

Thanks for all the coments

I let you here with a news photos

but they are some registers here...

stay well.

Best regards

Manu33

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Are you telling us you got that much growth in less than a month?

BTW, the last picture in post #19 with the "Green Bactor" and "Brighty K" boxes has this more mature HC in its background - but its on the March 21st posting. I'm thinking this is not accurate in timeline - journal wise. Beautiful tank, nonetheless.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello

No, the tank has got 2 months!

Manu started thease aquarium before 2 months ago, and i invited him to post here the aquarium, and it passed 2 or 3 weeks later from the day 1.

We wanted to show all the growing step, but, he dont have to mucth time, so these time he post allready the last photo, so you can see it now, and he can be more time widought been here.

So dont forget the aquarium has got 2 months.

but i can asure you, the HC carpet get full, in only one month, i saw it with my own :eek: .

Well seens that ADA works out very very well.

bye bye

·
Registered
253 Posts
Wow, the growth of your plants is amazing. Maybe post some pictures during the growout phase so we can see how things have changed.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts