7K views 37 replies 26 participants last post by  deleted_user_16 
#1 · (Edited)
hello

Natur ADA 90% 300L
100x55x55 @ 10mm.
Temp: 26º
CO2:
EHEIM 2215
Lily Pipe: Natural aqua 0 (Outflow) / I (Inflow)
Rena 300W
ADA Aquasoil Amazonia (27litos); ADA Power Sand S (4litros) Bacter100, Clear Super, Tourmaline BC e Plocher (Penac)
"Aquasun 2" (1*150w HQI 2*36w PC).
Flora:Anubias barteri var. nana, Bolbitis heudelotii, Didiplis diandra, Hemianthus callitrichoides ''Cuba'', Littorella uniflora, Ludwigia arcuata, Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata (''Cuba''), Hemianthus micranthemoides, Micranthemum umbrosum, Rotala rotundifolia, Rotala sp. ''Green'', Rotala sp. ''Nanjenshan'', Vesicularia sp. ''Christmas''.

"Aquasun 2" (1*150whqi 2*36pc).

Lily Pipe: Natural aqua 0 (Outflow) / I (Inflow)

Bacter100, Clear Super, Tourmaline BC e Plocher...

"Hardscape"

best regards
Manu33.

See less See more
#2 ·
Well let me be the first person here to say Welcome to the Forum! Its great to see people from other countries join, and I don't believe there is anyone here thats active from Portugal so thats pretty cool! (didn't someone from Portugal win a section in the ADA contest last year?)

The tank looks really nice! I'm really liking your Hardscape and plant choices, love moss:hihi: ...

What flora are going to end up in it?

So how about a Full tank shot with it filled up with water:biggrin:

Welcome again,

-Andrew

#3 ·
wow this is going to be one sweet tank ! its weired lately people from all over asia, south america , europe and many far off lands have been coming to this forum with some amazing and beautiful tanks and unique setups. Its great to see this forum getting international attention.

The tank looks great i cant wait to see it take off. welome to TPT by the way!

#6 ·
That is a nice set up. I can't wait to see all those plants filled in. I like the hardscape.

Fish newb: ADA conest has only one section and I believe last years winner was from Taiwan but I could be mistaken.

AGA contest on the other hand has multiple categories and one of them was won by FAAO http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/member.php?u=3201. A member of APC who posts tanks quite often. (and is portugese)

#17 ·
Fish newb: ADA conest has only one section and I believe last years winner was from Taiwan but I could be mistaken.

AGA contest on the other hand has multiple categories and one of them was won by FAAO http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/member.php?u=3201. A member of APC who posts tanks quite often. (and is portugese)
I spelled the wrong thing, I meant AGA... And as for the member who won... I must of been tierd while writing that because I knew he was a member there:icon_lol: Yeah I feel dumb...

-Andrew

#11 · (Edited)
Nothing nicer looking than the ADA tank and equipment..but I have a question. Might be a dumb one..but here it goes> Why don't they come with tops?? I read up on them and they say they come with stainless steel hooks for a top((??)) I've never seen a top for one. I love the look of them..but don't want to keep buying fish because they take a leap of death.

#14 ·
aquanut415...I know there's a ADA setup somewhere in my future...but I'm goin find a way to retro fit a top for mine. I'm pretty sure the local glass company, I've used a few times, can come up with something. I've also lost a few fish because they jumped....and the tanks had a tops. A few months ago I lost a $8 flower shrimp. I found it the next morning after buying it...dried up..two feet in front of the tank on the floor. I still can't figure-out how it got out...it had to swim up the HOB filter stream. Without a top..people must be replacing fish weekly:confused:

#15 ·
yeah, a lid would be nice. but it could be problematic as well. if you make the lid out of a solid piece of glass, its gonna sit on the rim of the tank which is..... (drumroll please) ... GLASS! with daily maintenance, the chances of you breaking stuff are significantly increased imo. also, with a lid, it just doesn't look as nice.

one of the quickest ways to crap up an ada tank is to use accessories which sit on the top of the tank. since i got my 60cm cube garden, ive been working to get all accessories outside the tank. the biggest eye-sore i currently use is my coralife light fixture. it really defeats the clean lines of the tank to have the fixture sitting on top. so, thats my next project, mounting the light to hang above the tank.

ive gotten over it though, i pretty much leave the tank uncovered all the time, and losing fish can be a blessing if you keep endlers. but losing shrimp is a bit more annoying.

you have to decide, do you want to keep the tank super clean looking? or make it safer for fish? for me, losing fish is just an opportunity to add more shrimp.

#19 ·
Hi there.

already with one week of life and it goes all well.

still it lacks to place a deep one.
I am drifter how much to the color.

as the trunk in not sinking I have to place a rock on top.
by itself sufficiently weighed otherwise they would be already afloat.

the rocks had been acquired in the Naturalaquario.
as I have reference in the asian layouts and finding them very similar with the ones "MR AMANO"
uses than i didn`t hesitate.

very well, at the moment i have already put a small cleaning team.
2 Otocinclus affinis 2 Crossocheilus siamensis very soon it will have more as well as the Shrimp Takashi Amano (japonica Caridina).

I also started with the fertilization Brighty K and Green Bacter....

but they are some registers here...

stay well.

Best regards.
Manu33

#26 ·
Hi there.

here goes an update of my Aqua.
as you can see my baby has already 2 weeks, and is doing very well.

it count with a cleaning team which i have already made referençe, the picture is functioning in full and i finished to place the botton, as you will be able to see in the last photo here are the photos.

here are the photos:

here is a register of the picture it´s a "DIY" it counts with 2 digital clock´s and 1 manual, has 1 digital controler temperature of with aprobe.
it´s evident that without the aid of the member Mario Jorge this would never be possivel.

AS i was saying the SAES does the cleaning of the "cuba" and don´t do any damage for now.

there is a generality already with "background" placed

as you can see the flora has grown at a wild rhythm, they will be here soon for "pruning"

Best regards

Manu33.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.