The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some Java fern bunches, about soccer ball size, a tad smaller perhaps.
I have 2-3 of them.
20$ ea

I also have a nice low growing Green sharp leaf Hygro foreground plant, stays very low and is creeping. Very nice foreground plant, rarely seen.
Have a good sized bunch.
10$
A small amount of Utricularia grammifolia, also.
10$

50$ for all.
Ship: USPS Wed AM.

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Registered
194 Posts
narrow leaf java fern

Tom ,i have that java fern,i thought there was one completely different.it looks as though you have babie mts,(aquatic cockroaches)on the glass of that tank.beautifull cardinals. cornhusker

·
Registered
172 Posts
Tom, I couldn't believe the quantity and quality of the shipment, good looking fern enough to really fill up a 180g. Totally transformed how my tank looks, just imagine having 3 soccer balls of narrow leaf fern in a 180g. Now I am having my fingers crossed that they will be happy in my low tech tank.

Thanks you again.

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tom ,i have that java fern,i thought there was one completely different.it looks as though you have babie mts,(aquatic cockroaches)on the glass of that tank.beautifull cardinals. cornhusker
Those are O2 oxygen bubbles, not snail eggs:)
I could not keep a snail or shrimp in this tank due to the plecos, and loaches if I tried.

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tom, I couldn't believe the quantity and quality of the shipment, good looking fern enough to really fill up a 180g. Totally transformed how my tank's looks, just imagine having 3 soccer balls of narrow leaf fern in a 180g. Now I am having my fingers crossed that they will be happy in my low tech tank.

Thanks you again.
Well,

Thanks for buying it:fish:
They like CO2 and good current.
They do not need much light though.

I've kept them for 2 years in non CO2 tanks, they grow, but much slower and do not get as big.

Regards,
Tom Barr

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.