The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the newly refurbished Naples Botanical Gardens a few weeks ago with some friends, and I was really impressed with the new gardens. I also went rather camera-happy, especially inside the Butterfly House LOL

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It may be a bit chilly in January so not quite as much blooming, but I'm sure it will still be pretty.

If you've got young kids or will be with anyone else who does, they'd love it! Very kid-friendly. :thumbsup:

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
holy cow lauraleellbp,
I'm going to have to ask you to not upload any more photos. If you have more, please use a photo gallery of some sort. I'll have to add a warning to your title too.
LOL I was done.

Is there a problem with uploading this many pics in the Lounge? You can move it to the journal forum if you need to... I just stuck it here cuz it wasn't fish-related.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Dog Membership at the Naples Botanical Garden

If anyone makes it this far down this thread, I am on the DOG MEMBERSHIP board at the NAPLES BOTANICAL GARDEN. About once a month at certain times the gardens will be open to members and their dogs!! Pretty cool uhh? They won't be allowed in the children area though.

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
It's the size of the pictures. There is a rule about it somewhere......Here it is!

Please follow these rules when posting a picture.

1. The image can be no wider than 1024 and no taller than 768.

2. The image can be no larger than 250 kb.

3. If you have many large pictures in one post please say so in your subject by adding (56K) or (56K warning).

Happy Posting!
It just makes it really hard for those with dial up or slow internet connections be able to see your pretty pictures when they are larger sizes like those. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.