The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a few weeks a post about a Nano sized algae scraper with curved edges but I can’t find it anymore, anyone know what it was called?

Or another brand, ideally a very small magnet, for a glass tank with curved corners, many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.