The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I love the layout! I just got a 2.5 gal tank and haven't decided how to scape it. You've given me some idea. Nicely done! Love it!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is one of those scapes that looks good, but you can't tell if it's been growing a while or was just setup? Either way good job!
It's been growing for a while but I recently removed a ton of regular anubias nana that was growing on the sand bottom and some bolbitus in the back. I also recently replaced the old sand with new sand and cleaned everything down.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like the look before and after. I don't know which I would go with.

What shrimp have you got in there? That one looks like an insect, or I'm missing two sets of legs.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Tank looks amazing. Any details on the lighting and if you're using ferts? Plants look really nice. I want to get some anubis petite but I don't know where I'd put it.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Most want their plants to fill in to create that controlled jungle look but in your case, removing the bottom growing nanas was a good idea.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tank looks amazing. Any details on the lighting and if you're using ferts? Plants look really nice. I want to get some anubis petite but I don't know where I'd put it.
Just using the original Finnex Fugeray and adding some micro ferts.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts