The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone im new to the forum, been keeping Tropical fish for a couple of years now, recently been given a 130Litre tank full of fish i think its slightly overstocked, however i know what most of my fish are but i would like to know what the name is of my big plecko? see attached image

does anybody know? Thanks in advance.

fish i also have are - Clown loach, RTS (Red Tailed Shark), Pictus Cat, Some chilchids im also not sure i need to get a pic, a singapore wood shrimp!, a couple of rainbow fish and some other standard tetra's

Looking forward to being part of the community myself! :hihi:

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
Yeah, looks a lot like the sailfin pleco I used to have. They can get huge! And messy too. Mine decided he wasn't a bottom feeder anymore and would flip upside down, float to the top at feeding time, and suck up all the food I was trying to feed the other fish in the tank.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha mines quite big already but luckily happy sucking on pellets on the bottom... he's a big show off though and regularly sits on the middle of the tank with fins up pouting! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.