The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to my LFS and they had these shrimp there that kinda look like Amano shrimp, but since the owner received them on accident he couldn't tell me what they were. However, because they were gotten on accident and were not even put on the inventory, they were only 15 cents each! I got three and they are very lively, constantly scavenging around the substrate, and luckily my pea puffers leave them alone.

However, now I'm really curious as to what I got! I know they're not Ghost shrimp, but other than that...:/
Here are some pics:

Whatcha think?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's my suspicion, they're just really pale right now because my LFS is kind of really awful, and I'm way too unfamiliar with shrimp to know the difference between them ^^.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They've been devouring the bloodworms my puffers are completely ignoring (grr!), that's for sure! I know you're really awesome with shrimp, what would you suggest for a newbie like me?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.