The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So the other day, I ordered some glossostigma from TPT member Overfloater! (thanks man!). Anyways, after planting as much as I can without causing any of it to float, I still have a ton of glosso left over :red_mouth. Since I don't want to throw it away...and I don't have any experience with shipping, I thought I would try out a RAOK and see how it goes!

Please bear with me that this will be my first time shipping and I will be trying my best to figure out how to ship.

On a better note! Here's what I have to offer:

A gigantic handfull of glosso
Several plantlets of Blyxa Japonica (I believe, from what I was told)
Several stems of staurogyne repens.

...and maybe a few other plants if my plants grow quick enough.

Rules to this RAOK:

1. Anyone can join
2. Make a numbered list please! (1,2,3...etc.)
3. Post your favorite video game character! And if you don't like video games, post your favorite fish!

I BELIEVE shipping should be $7. So that should be the only cost of this RAOK. Thanks guys!

I'll try to post pictures soon!

I'll leave this post open until Sunday, April 6 and draw that evening, hopefully around 8 pm. I'll plan to ship on Monday.

·
Registered
14 Posts
1. Ptowntank
2. GingersnapNOVA Favorite video game character has to be RYU from Street Fighter! If you close to NOVA let me know! Thanks for the great ROAK

·
Registered
778 Posts
Wooo! Thanks and congrats on hosting your first RAOK :D i'm not going to enter this one, but gotta give my props to mega-man!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
1. Ptowntank
2. GingersnapNOVA Favorite video game character has to be RYU from Street Fighter! If you close to NOVA let me know! Thanks for the great ROAK
3. khanhma i like ryu also

·
Registered
879 Posts
1. Ptowntank
4. jfynyson - I guess we're all going old school Nintendo here. Sadly I just had to look up the character name but it's Samus Aran dude or dudet from Metroid (the character you are in the game).

·
Registered
224 Posts
1. Ptowntank
4. jfynyson - I guess we're all going old school Nintendo here. Sadly I just had to look up the character name but it's Samus Aran dude or dudet from Metroid (the character you are in the game).
5. MWebee - Yoshi? :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
]1. Ptowntank
6. JessJesting - Lightning FF13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
1. Ptowntank
7. ROWEBLAST - Master Chief any day

·
Registered
18 Posts
1. Ptowntank
8. dlmoo - samus from super smash!

·
Registered
536 Posts
1. Ptowntank
9. rdmustang1 - Gen-An from Samurai Shodown

·
Registered
96 Posts
1. Ptowntank
10. twone21- BOWSERRRRRR

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
1. Ptowntank
10. twone21- BOWSERRRRRR
11. Aquarist - Simea from Crystalis on NES

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
1. Ptowntank
10. twone21- BOWSERRRRRR
12. pewpewkittah - Starfox

·
Registered
210 Posts
1. Ptowntank
10. twone21- BOWSERRRRRR
13.AquaAurora - um can't remember the name.. was a char from Final fantasy Advanced Tactics for gba.. well more a class/race
14. MamaJu

·
Registered
381 Posts
1. Ptowntank
10. twone21- BOWSERRRRRR
13.AquaAurora - um can't remember the name.. was a char from Final fantasy Advanced Tactics for gba.. well more a class/race
14. MamaJu
15. water-kitties - hard to choose one but I am always fond of Laharl from Disgaea. That game always cracks me up.

Remember guys post a fav. fish or game character!

·
Registered
88 Posts
1. Ptowntank
10. twone21- BOWSERRRRRR
14. MamaJu
15. water-kitties - hard to choose one but I am always fond of Laharl from Disgaea. That game always cracks me up.
16. Redchigh - all my favorites have been said.. I'll say Francis from left4dead. Fish is the Samurai Gourami.

Remember guys post a fav. fish or game character!

·
Registered
100 Posts
1. Ptowntank
10. twone21- BOWSERRRRRR
14. MamaJu
16. Redchigh - all my favorites have been said.. I'll say Francis from left4dead. Fish is the Samurai Gourami.
17. daphilster08 - Favorite fish - channa bleheri which I will never be able to keep.

·
Registered
110 Posts
1. Ptowntank
10. twone21- BOWSERRRRRR
14. MamaJu
17. daphilster08 - Favorite fish - channa bleheri which I will never be able to keep.
18. Drzjunior - BATMAN!!!

·
Banned
45 Posts
1. Ptowntank
10. twone21- BOWSERRRRRR
14. MamaJu
18. Drzjunior - BATMAN!!!
19. ahoysteven - Chuck Norris

1 - 20 of 57 Posts