The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Looks good! It will probably go through tons of revisions if you are like me and keep getting new ideas and inspiration. You will probably move the stems in the back more and the hardscape forward in time. I also have a wood piece but i learned quickly that as my plants grew, they covered the wood and i argued, whats the point of this wood if you cant even see it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it's good start. Really liking your driftwood. Maybe some moss on it?

What's your substrate? Have co2?
My subtrate is caribsea floramax with small gravel on top. And i dont have co2, the person at my lfs said I wouldn't need it. Should i think about getting some? I do though give it API leaf zone plant food.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good! It will probably go through tons of revisions if you are like me and keep getting new ideas and inspiration. You will probably move the stems in the back more and the hardscape forward in time. I also have a wood piece but i learned quickly that as my plants grew, they covered the wood and i argued, whats the point of this wood if you cant even see it?
I think the moss on the wood would look nice. I don't know where to get that though and what kind

·
Registered
964 Posts
My subtrate is caribsea floramax with small gravel on top. And i dont have co2, the person at my lfs said I wouldn't need it. Should i think about getting some? I do though give it API leaf zone plant food.
Depends on the amount of light you have. If its low light, then you dont need it. Anythign else, I reccommend it. Low light tanks grow very slowly. If you begin to see algae issues, you may need CO2 + ferts...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Depends on the amount of light you have. If its low light, then you dont need it. Anythign else, I reccommend it. Low light tanks grow very slowly. If you begin to see algae issues, you may need CO2 + ferts...

My light is a marineland 60 or 66 watt, i forget which, led light, no algae yet so Maybe not

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.