The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i did it put them in a 20L and man did they ever start breeding WOW. well i have been weeding the lighter ones (i know the males are lighter in color but i have been keeping the darker of the males) just trying to get the prettiest rcs i can breed well here are some pics. any ideas or input is welcome ty

·
Registered
383 Posts
looking good.
I have a 10gal RCS tank and I recently got a heater to keep temp at 78F and that is what really got them going.

How many do you have? How many berried female shrimp? what is your gravel?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Nice shrimp!

looking good.
I have a 10gal RCS tank and I recently got a heater to keep temp at 78F and that is what really got them going.

The gravel looks like Eco-Complete. That's what I have.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looking good.

i have no idea how many are in there2 or 3 females just had their clutch hatch i have bunches and bunches of teee tiny babys everywhere. and the gravel is just normal black aquarium gravel. nothing special.

·
Registered
548 Posts
they are called marimo ball. It's a type of algae(good type) that helps with algae problems. Never had them before but I would purchase some in the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts