The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started off with 4 bolivian rams, one died (Unknown cause) so I replaced him so the other one wouldn't be bullied. Another one died because he stopped eating, he wasted away and died. Another one started doing the same thing right after the 2nd one died. The colors are completely faded, not black but barely there. It interacts with me and will come to the glass and flare his fins at other fish. It also comes out of hiding when I feed them. There is no bullying going on, as the other rams would rather fight each other than fight this one. This one is a bit smaller than the others as well. I have not seen it eat either, whether it be bloodworms or flakes. The other 2 are very brightly colored and very active. I believe that they will pair up soon. On an unrelated note, my SAE attack each other during feeding time.
Ammonia - 0
nitrite - 0
nitrate - 20 PPM
78 F
weekly 60% WC's
Flakes daily, with bloodworms once or twice a week.

·
Registered
354 Posts
wasting disease. Some kind of fish Tuberculosis I read. happened to all mine as well. My last one would ONLY eat peas. I used to drop them in there from time to time for them all and even though they say they wont touch them he would rip them up. Wouldnt even eat live worms.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts