The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, I am selling this because I am tearing down my tank once I can get rid of my fish. This reg has never failed me. I have been using it since march, my first and only regulator that I used on my own aquarium. It is dual stage, made by Harris. regulates up to probably 50 psi. Although the gauge only reads up to 30, you can go past that. It has worked flawlessly to the very end. It does have a Clippard solenoid, but I think this one was made before they started making them in china, because it has never failed.

Also, this reg has a stainless steel 10-32 nipple between the needle valve and the solenoid (not visible, goes inside the brass bushing). It will not break. You won't find that anywhere else.

I am also including 5 ft of tubing (or more if you need more), a drop checker, AND an atomic diffuser from shrimplab! This thing is awesome, I never had any complaints.

Sold

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I-O We aren't doing too bad for not having all our players.

No, I just don't have time for my aquarium, plus I will be moving out of my house next year, when I transfer out of the community college that I'm at right now.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you gonna be leaving the aquarium community?
Not right now, just won't be keeping one. I will not be doing regulators when I move out in a year from now. I will just eb selling drop checkers probably.

A local. I'm guessing you go to Sinclair. I go there as well. I'm taking EET courses.
I hope you sell it. If all else fails I buy it for $100 and I'm local! lol
Yes. I am in OPT industrial engr. tech. You can buy it now for $140 if you come pick it up and pay cash.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, just so we are clear, there is no bidding on this, and I am not considering offers. The price is still firm. I offered it at a discount for local pickup only. Shipped, it is $165.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.