The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He meant alot to me, got him December 2020. Really helped me during the pandemic, really brightened my day to see him. Hes suffered with a tumor since last August but until a couple months ago it didn't bother him. Slowly he slowed down and napped alot more. He was taking a turn for the worst this week, I knew it was coming but it doesn't make it any less difficult. I'd sit up late with him seeing if he'd eat (he didn't) and just really spent time with him. This morning he was dead in the same spot he was laying last night.
SIP Loki, my michevious little guy

His bubble nest
Window Water Wood Liquid Grey

Gotcha day
Liquid Hood Water Fluid Automotive lighting

Peafowl Eye Human body Reptile Bird

Azure Fin Fluid Underwater Fish

Arthropod Insect Wood Bedrock Terrestrial animal

Water Pet supply Organism Fish supply Aquatic plant

Attachments

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Great pics of Loki and I'm so sorry for your loss.

Reactions: Airie27

·
Registered
3 Posts
He meant alot to me, got him December 2020. Really helped me during the pandemic, really brightened my day to see him. Hes suffered with a tumor since last August but until a couple months ago it didn't bother him. Slowly he slowed down and napped alot more. He was taking a turn for the worst this week, I knew it was coming but it doesn't make it any less difficult. I'd sit up late with him seeing if he'd eat (he didn't) and just really spent time with him. This morning he was dead in the same spot he was laying last night.
SIP Loki, my michevious little guy

His bubble nest
View attachment 1043967
Gotcha day
View attachment 1043968

View attachment 1043965
View attachment 1043966
View attachment 1043972
View attachment 1043973
Sorry man...... I know how hard it can be.

Sent from my Infinix X650 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts