The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's just a green locker/cabinet from IKEA. Walked around until I found something with the dimensions I liked. 5lb c02 with a c02 art reg + diffuser. Fluval 407 with Fzone sandblasted pipes. Had a Fluval uvc and recently cracked the plastic but I never used it anyway. Tank is just a cheap PetSmart tank. Have 6 baby angels that have been cycling the tank thoroughly teaching me about the nitrogen cycle. I've got a whole bunch of plants from burr740 coming. He was kind enough to point me in the right direction. I've only just turned on the c02 solenoid today to begin slowly turning it up.

·
Registered
280 Posts
It's just a green locker/cabinet from IKEA. Walked around until I found something with the dimensions I liked. 5lb c02 with a c02 art reg + diffuser. Fluval 407 with Fzone sandblasted pipes. Had a Fluval uvc and recently cracked the plastic but I never used it anyway. Tank is just a cheap PetSmart tank. Have 6 baby angels that have been cycling the tank thoroughly teaching me about the nitrogen cycle. I've got a whole bunch of plants from burr740 coming. He was kind enough to point me in the right direction. I've only just turned on the c02 solenoid today to begin slowly turning it up.
Excited to see the progress on the tank! Sounds like it will be quite awesome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.