waiting for the crispatula and madagascar to cover the back

and my crypt. the one im waiting for to take off

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Looks great - I like it!
Is that fluorite that you're using?
Very nice narrow leaf java fern.
What kind of moss is that in pic #4? It almost looked like a chunk of cladophora to me, but it must be some moss.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys for the compliments.
ringram,about the substrate they r mixed gravel and flourite and i beleive the #4 picture is my fisseden spc.
jessica,the foreground will be left for the crypt.
thanks again for the nice compliments guys

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i think this tank is doing good when it comes to algae is coz the tank is already well established,im pretty sure it would have been a very diff. story if i started from scratch.i use EI in this set up well kinda,i dose macro after changing the water(40%) weekly K 1/2 tbs ,PO 4ppm ,No3 10ppm and just tryng to maintain this thru. the whole week. and micro 5ml every other day and thats it.getting lucky so far.

co2
90 gal.
kh 4
ph 6.4 maybe
gh 3
220 watts 12 hrs. a day
substrate.. flourite/reg.gravel and laterite

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Great scape! Going to be sweet when the Crypts grown in. Hope you keep the top of the valley open.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Beautiful. Its simple yet i can't pull myself away. I'd love to see it in person. It has such a natural yet hyper-real sort of feeling to it, as if it could actually occur in some tropical river or lake yet its clean enough to feel like a piece of art.

Much fan of the chaos that is the java fern/val combo.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sayn3ver thank u for such a very nice comment there i appreciate it very much.i feel like i need to change something in here but i dont know what,does anybody have some suggestion.thanks

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I think the plants on the left are blocking a lot of light to the Crypts. Clear a bit of light path and the crypts will kick into gear sooner.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
its been a while and i think not much change except i took out some tall grass plants on the left to give the crypt. some light and hopefully take over the space i provided for them,and btw i did spread the anubia and the java fern NL is doing very well.thanks for looking and hope u like it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.