The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks like a giant feeding dish to me
Just 1 dish, and a reflection, and yes a feeding dish to help keep the pellets in 1 place and not dirty the substrate so it doesn't have to be cleaned as much. They were the smallest they had at the dollar store for the time being. The snails are in there eating the leftover. Still trying to find that balance of how much food per feeding, how many days to go between feeding, etc to limit how much I foul my tank and substrate, so that was a bit too much as that was still left over in the morning.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was wondering if you were gonna make a thread for him :p
He definitely looks great!
Well he's the nicest shrimp I have now and my first "high" grade one for sure, so I was bit happy to share. hehehe.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Just 1 dish, and a reflection, and yes a feeding dish to help keep the pellets in 1 place and not dirty the substrate so it doesn't have to be cleaned as much. They were the smallest they had at the dollar store for the time being. The snails are in there eating the leftover. Still trying to find that balance of how much food per feeding, how many days to go between feeding, etc to limit how much I foul my tank and substrate, so that was a bit too much as that was still left over in the morning.
Good idea....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.