The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
There isnt any information on the site! A couple of articles on shrimp tanks isnt going to get you very far. And you might want to consider a professional for the web site, you have no keywords, meta tags, etc. The site will not make it very long. Sorry.

Should have called it yawnfest dot com LOL

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
There isnt any information on the site! A couple of articles on shrimp tanks isnt going to get you very far. And you might want to consider a professional for the web site, you have no keywords, meta tags, etc. The site will not make it very long. Sorry.

Hmmm..... It's a new site.... I didn't know new forums came packed with info already.

·
Algae Eater
3,182 Posts
Welcome to TPT, we really love your attitude and look forward to many more of your posts.:biggrin:

Honestly, its a new site. Why not join and contribute to make it a great one!

Nice work wood!

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
I think he just means if the average joe runs across the site looking for information there isnt much to be had.

Maybe LOL

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
New site, I bet TPT and other forums were the same at the beginning.
Let the forum grow, participate if you are interested.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wood, I don't keep any shrimp, but if I did, I think that your site would be a cool place to hang out! I really like the lay-out.

"if you build it, they will come." Give it time. Your site will thrive!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HEHE! :)

Thanks guys for having my back. lol

He has 8 posts, joined this month, and is from Alabama. Nuff said! LOL :)

There will be a lot more information as users submit articles. If he had read the first page of the website he would have seen that it is a knowledge base. Users submit the information, not just a few people. I kinda think that is what a forum is all about... :)

Thanks for the compliments on the site/forum guys.

-Ryan

·
Registered
103 Posts
I love your site! It's very helpful. May I offer a suggestion, though? I checked your site out and didn't find what I was looking for on there(in fact, I've only found limited info on the entire web about them). I was looking for info on Rainbow Shrimp. I just purchased a few with my new cherries and after much searching, found that there's not much about them anywhere. I'd love to see something about them on there(and I'm sure other people would be interested too).

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love your site! It's very helpful. May I offer a suggestion, though? I checked your site out and didn't find what I was looking for on there(in fact, I've only found limited info on the entire web about them). I was looking for info on Rainbow Shrimp. I just purchased a few with my new cherries and after much searching, found that there's not much about them anywhere. I'd love to see something about them on there(and I'm sure other people would be interested too).
From what I have read about them is that "rainbow shrimp" are actually a bunch of different wild species housed together that are each seperate colors. Therefore they call them "rainbow shrimp." This is what I have read and it is more of a marketing gimmick. I will ask around and find out the true story, but I believe I am right.

As for information, more is being uploaded everyday. The whole purpose of the main website is for forum members to submit their own species info and/or articles. If you have ever been to wikipedia.com you would know what I am talking about.

-Ryan

·
Registered
10 Posts
HEHE! :)

Thanks guys for having my back. lol

He has 8 posts, joined this month, and is from Alabama. Nuff said! LOL :)

There will be a lot more information as users submit articles. If he had read the first page of the website he would have seen that it is a knowledge base. Users submit the information, not just a few people. I kinda think that is what a forum is all about... :)

Thanks for the compliments on the site/forum guys.

-Ryan

I had no idea intelligence was based on geography. Thank you for your insight. I am sure in time the site will be fine.

Regards,

selma (she, by the way)

·
Registered
889 Posts
I had no idea intelligence was based on geography. Thank you for your insight. I am sure in time the site will be fine.

Regards,

selma (she, by the way)
Calm down he was just teasing you no harm meant. Maybe you should take a look at the forums, they are already packed with information after only three days ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts